AMA Adventure Riding Skills Course (INTRODUCTORY)
ADVENTURE RIDING SKILLS TRAINING DAY Catering Provided
Licensed Riders & Registered Motorcycles Only
YOUR RIDING INSTRUCTORS:
Stuart Duisberg & Adrian Harry
- Stuart is a highly experienced Solo Adventure rider, Enduro Rider, Hard Enduro Rider and Remote Area Motorcycle Event Organiser who runs events including "The Flinders Classic" "ROBE RAGE" & "Gateway to the Flinders" amongst others.
- Adrian is a multiple Australian & International observed trials champion and Extreme Enduro rider having competed in events like: RED BULL "Erzberg Rodeo" "Romaniacs" "Sea To Sky" The 24 Hr Trial & the Scottish 6 Day Trial.
Introductory Adventure Training is for riders who fit somewhere into the below categories:
- I am new to riding motorcycles, have an adventure bike and need to pick up some Adventure off road and general bike handling skills to improve my safety and be more prepared.
- I have been riding motorcycles for a while now, have an adventure bike but need to improve my riding and off road skills to build my confidence.
- I have just got back in to riding after a long period off, have an adventure bike and want to hone my skills again and pick up some new skills.
- I have been riding for years, have an adventure bike but want to get expert instruction from seasoned professionals to pick up some new skills.
WHAT DO I BRING TO THE COURSE?:
- Your bike & your riding gear (Either ride up and arrive between 8am & 9am or drive up with your bike loaded to your vehicle)
- Plenty of questions, an expectation of exceeding your comfort zones and positive “Can Do” attitude.
(Throughout the day, if there is anything you don’t want to do or we don’t want you to do, you won’t be forced or coerced to do so. We will continuously assess your skill level and encourage you to get the most out of your riding but your safety is our #1 priority.)
The property is undulating hills with limestone outcrops, sandy sections, loamy ground, grassy ground cover and some steep inclines.
THE DAYS PLAN:
8:00am to 9:00am:
- Arrive, unload bikes from trailers, get prepared, have a coffee, meet and greet your fellow riders, have a chat with the instructors and go through any questions you may have about the day.
9:30am - 10:30am
- We go through everyone's bikes, suspension setup, gear setup, gadgets, farkles, add-ons and improvements to learn all about what has worked, is working, wont work in an interactive discussion with everyone attending.
10:30am - 12:30pm
- We go riding and start the instruction on the specially designed Adventure Bike skills training course.
12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Back to base for lunch and a rest.
1:00pm - 4:30pm
- More riding and instruction throughout the afternoon to harness and continually improve your riding skills.
4:30pm - 5:00pm
- Back to base for a debrief of the days course and how to continuously improve your Adventure Riding Skills.
The day will be very interactive between instructors and attendees with constant communication throughout the different skills tasks.
Depending on the level of riders and setups, we may choose to split the group to help riders get the most out of the day.
*** Please note - this event has a "$50 Refund Policy". If you cant attend on a day, you will be able to move or postpone your training to another time without loss.
All riders must be an AMA member to participate and have Ambulance Cover.
For any further questions please email: email@example.com
For Urgent Communication please call: Stuart - 0478 909 727
A full weekend of motorbike events and entertainment for the whole family. ...